blindtag.com

A Canadian blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

From Ring Side: Sept 28th 2009

Is Jimmy Jacobs the next big thing?

I like to think that he is.

If you are a fan of JCW then you know who I am taking about.
This is a wrestler who has the creative guts to do almost anything in the ring as far as character development goes. So why isn't he more well known?

I have no idea.
I happen to think he's a decent pure wrestler and would be an interesting addition to the X-Division. TNA needs to grab him up if they haven't already.
Since I have only seen his stuff in JCW and ROH ,I am thinking TNA still needs to grab him up.

That's the view from my seat and I've said it.

Resistance is futile.

4 comments:

  1. He had something like 3 characters in JCW in just the last 4 or so years. But yes, just having a chat with Cole Cash on that and Jimmy Jacobs is due to for a push. Alright, Jimmy Jacobs a wrestler to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have never heard of Jimmy Jacobs?! Dude Ring of Honor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never watched Ring of Honour either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a comment mishap. Danny had a comment there in the middle that talked about never seeing JCW

    ReplyDelete