blindtag.com

A Canadian blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

From Ring Side: Jan 18th 2010


Off the heels of another pay per view for TNA that I did not get to see either. The hardcore Vamps Prods., staff are to poor for such treats, but I have been spending my morning surfing the fan threads.

The buzz is that the traditional Six Sided Ring was removed last night for a common four sided one and the crowd HATED IT!

I don't blame the fans for screaming about it. I would have too had I been there. Ardeth posted about it awhile back on one of her blogs saying removing such a part of the identity of TNA would cause trouble. Wow, maybe she was right?

You can read her thoughts on it here as well, I was reading in the fan forums about the unhappiness many are expressing towards the new storylines. Once again, you need to drop the past and get onto the future.

That's the view from Ring Side.

Resistance is futile.

No comments:

Post a Comment