blindtag.com

A Canadian blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Royal Rumble Jan 31,2009

This was previously posted on my site Link
Edge wins 30-Man Royal Rumble Match

Mickie James def. Michelle McCool (New Women's Champion)
World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker def. Rey Mysterio
WWE Champion Sheamus def. Randy Orton by Disqualification
United States Champion The Mizdef. MVP

ECW Champion Christian def. Ezekiel Jackson

The score is off the wwe site as I wasn't able to watch the show. From what I could tell it was a pay per view I wish I could have seen. Don't forget to tune in tonight to find out what will happen with William Shatner hosting RAW.

2 comments:

  1. Sheamus did win then. Put my money in the right spot again. Not that I had actual extra money

    ReplyDelete
  2. not by much apparently Legacy isn't doing well especially after that

    ReplyDelete