blindtag.com

A Canadian blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jamie Noble Retires


Early Tuesday morning Jamie Noble made a contact with WWE headquarters. He has decided to retire from WWE and end his 7 year contract. This happened after he was released from a medical facility due to his injuries due to the hands of Shamus, only a week ago and after having neck and shoulder injuries.
"Luckily, the doctors tell me I'm going to recover again," Noble told WWE.com in an article published earlier this week. "But I'm laying here thinkin' about how great my life is with my wife and my son. I'm thinkin', how many more times am I gonna be lucky enough to walk out of the hospital on my own? I'm thinkin' it might be time to hang up my tights and boots."

WWE wishes Jamie Noble, all the best in his recovery and his career outside the ring.

1 comment:

  1. We here at Blind Tag Blog wish him a full recovery and success in whatever field he chooses to go into.

    ReplyDelete